Tyson Fury: Seferi Didn't Come To Fight, He Came To Run Around

Tyson Fury: Seferi Didn't Come To Fight, He Came To Run Around

Warren plans to keep Fury busy but has no idea yet who he will face in his next fight at Windsor Park in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on August 18.

The victory extends Fury's unbeaten record to 26-0, though he will have to undergo far sterner tests than Seferi before he considers taking on any of the leading names in the division.

An early right hand over the top from Seferi drew a smile from Fury, who spent much of the opener playing to the crowd rather than throwing any punches.

After the match, fury's promoter Frank Warren said that the Briton will return to the ring before the end of summer will spend the next fight on August 18.

"Bomber" took to Twitter after Fury's comeback fight to promise that he would be able to knock out the undefeated heavyweight.

With a height advantage of 10 inches and weighing almost five stone heavier than the Albanian, Fury's camp are hopeful that they will find a taller and heavier opponent for his Belfast bout.

An nearly comical fight saw Fury with a six-inch height advantage over the Albanian - and his laughing, play-acting and tongue-pulling suggested he was not having to exert himself too much in his first fight for two and a half years.

More news: Organizer of infamous failed Fyre Festival charged with duping customers again

"I'll be better next time". The caliber of opponents will keep on rising.

Britain´s Tyson Fury (R) connects with a left against Albania´s Sefer Seferi during their heavyweight contest at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, northern England on June 9, 2018.

The Albanian Seferi was immediately put off and was pulled out of the fight before the start of the fifth round.

After the fight, Fury was just glad to be back in the ring.

Should Fury continue on a winning path, showdowns with Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder await him in 2019. After beating Wladimir Klitschko for the WBA, WBO and IBF world heavyweight titles, Fury's life spun out of control and he had not fought since.

Fury was given a backdated two-year doping ban, and he declared his boxing career finished as he piled on the pounds.